UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

UniversalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kevin-kun
Zack
6 posters

v.62 New Repack with TuT opinion

Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Male Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

v.62 New Repack with TuT opinion Empty v.62 New Repack with TuT opinion

Post by Zack Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:57 pm

So i've noticed in maple that we don't have the new hairs/maps/items that v.62 has, or at least I don't think we do. I found a repack that is supposedly good and wanted to share it.

Its called "The Pack" By Moogra

http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/tut-how-to-set-up-moogra-ms-repack-screenies-included-459987/

http://www.gamecheetah.com/private-servers/86512-pack-here-pack-if-u-need-v62.html

I know I seem like a dick by telling Kevin or Jimmy to do it, but I want to help the server as best as I can, even if it is giving links. I am trying to code so I hope i won't be that useless.

And if you are already using this pack then...Oo idk. : ]
    Kevin-kun
    Kevin-kun
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

v.62 New Repack with TuT opinion Empty REPLY !!! [kevin-kun]

Post by Kevin-kun Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:16 pm

Hey Zack, The current MS I must admit is SHIT!! its got faults & glitches EVERYWHERE! Thats Why during the Australian School Holidays we're gonna make a custom Maplestory! Very Happy How do u like the sound of that??

Well..I do need a list of Specific NPC's for respective Portfolio's.

Kevin - Happy Mapling!!
    Jaz
    Jaz
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Female Number of posts : 192

v.62 New Repack with TuT opinion Empty Re: v.62 New Repack with TuT opinion

Post by Jaz Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 am

Hope it work out well Very Happy
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Post by Zack Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Oh snap thats awesome...if you need help finding any npc stuff i'll be glad to try and help.
    Kevin-kun
    Kevin-kun
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 125

Post by Kevin-kun Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:07 am

Technically The only problem is we have co-existing servers like Carestory, SydneyMS, AkaiMS etc etc They have heaps of players...but low servers like mine have a very low rate.. so I need idea's that attract maplers such as... should I give everyone a GM hat or some other godly item?? Smile

NX is rare now.. I mean ALL NX, Only ways of getting NX are BOSSES, FOJ, EVENTS, blue wish tix, Admin green wish tix, ( bosses drop Nexon game cards 100-250)
    Jaz
    Jaz
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by Jaz Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 am

And also an NX event once a week?
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Post by Zack Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Here are some suggestions.

-Since NX is rare you could write for the xtremetop100 caption thing, put like "NX Is All Rare, But We Will Be Having NX And Many Other Events Everyweek! And other things that will attract someones eyes, maybe a color change and font will make it stand out.

-SydneyMS has this chicken system. Wish tickets are very common and boring, we need something better and NEW, we should think of something new like for example. Tree branches will be our Universal Money System, and there will be tree branch shops and stuff, you can exchange tree branches for mesos and those super rare nx that aren't in the cash shop or event items, scrolling, etc.

-In my opinion I really don't like giving away free GM hats, in my perspective it ruins the game and everyone is like super godly and theres no competition. GM hats RUIN THE GAME AND THE FUN!!!!! >:[

-I also don't like the FM 21 bosses, it ruins the adventure in the game, all you have to do is press one button and your at the bosses. I like the idea of gathering a party of friends and venturing out to the bosses. If you are to take this suggestion, then you will need about 10-16 channels and npc's that sell the items, like puzzle piece for papulatus, eye of fire for zak. etc.

-All lot of events and a lot of GM's are good because then we can maintain the server well with a lot of handy GM's and have a lot of events daily so the maplers don't get bored.

-I think you should put stuff in for guilds. I think you should add guild points, GUILD PQ, guild ranks, guild alliances, and other guild stuff i can't think of right now. Guilds give the maplers the idea to make the best guild and to be the best one, to be the one that people wanna join. I think guilds will be a good option in the new server. There is also another thing i wanna mention. Guild Events. Some guild events are Guild VS Guild each guild brings 10 people to join to fight against another guild. The winning guild gets a bunch of nx slimes. Guild VS GM. A GM gets a ton of health and they fight with a GM, if the guild wins they get nx slimes or scrollings. The big consequence of losing is going to jail for 5 min. The idea of going to jail is like that the GM's are more superior than you and if you beat them, you are worthy!!!

-There is really no point in PQ's unless you drop the rates like crazy, so i dont think we need PQ's unless you wanna drop the rates. Theres no point, you'll level up to 30 in like 1 minute.

You do not have to agree with any of these, these are ust suggestions
    These are my suggestions for now, i'll think of more later :]
    Tozza
    Tozza
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 161

Post by Tozza Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Zack wrote:Here are some suggestions.

-Since NX is rare you could write for the xtremetop100 caption thing, put like "NX Is All Rare, But We Will Be Having NX And Many Other Events Everyweek! And other things that will attract someones eyes, maybe a color change and font will make it stand out.

-SydneyMS has this chicken system. Wish tickets are very common and boring, we need something better and NEW, we should think of something new like for example. Tree branches will be our Universal Money System, and there will be tree branch shops and stuff, you can exchange tree branches for mesos and those super rare nx that aren't in the cash shop or event items, scrolling, etc.

-In my opinion I really don't like giving away free GM hats, in my perspective it ruins the game and everyone is like super godly and theres no competition. GM hats RUIN THE GAME AND THE FUN!!!!! >:[

-I also don't like the FM 21 bosses, it ruins the adventure in the game, all you have to do is press one button and your at the bosses. I like the idea of gathering a party of friends and venturing out to the bosses. If you are to take this suggestion, then you will need about 10-16 channels and npc's that sell the items, like puzzle piece for papulatus, eye of fire for zak. etc.

-All lot of events and a lot of GM's are good because then we can maintain the server well with a lot of handy GM's and have a lot of events daily so the maplers don't get bored.

-I think you should put stuff in for guilds. I think you should add guild points, GUILD PQ, guild ranks, guild alliances, and other guild stuff i can't think of right now. Guilds give the maplers the idea to make the best guild and to be the best one, to be the one that people wanna join. I think guilds will be a good option in the new server. There is also another thing i wanna mention. Guild Events. Some guild events are Guild VS Guild each guild brings 10 people to join to fight against another guild. The winning guild gets a bunch of nx slimes. Guild VS GM. A GM gets a ton of health and they fight with a GM, if the guild wins they get nx slimes or scrollings. The big consequence of losing is going to jail for 5 min. The idea of going to jail is like that the GM's are more superior than you and if you beat them, you are worthy!!!

-There is really no point in PQ's unless you drop the rates like crazy, so i dont think we need PQ's unless you wanna drop the rates. Theres no point, you'll level up to 30 in like 1 minute.

Ok 10-16 channels is NEVER gonna happen. It makes everything more laggy just adding channels that half the time no one is going to use. For the Guild vs GM thing if your talking about using PvP to fight it would be totally unfair. A regular Mapler can defeat a GM is pvp by themselves.
    1 more suggestion i have to add is to make a new jail. Jail can be easily broken out of by hacking using moonjump. U fly out of the little bird thing and fall down and you are in MuLung. A new jail needs to be established or every person who does something bad will have to get banned...

,Tozza
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Post by Zack Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Its hard to explain the Guild vs GM thing.
    Pott
    Pott

Male Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-04-01

Post by Pott Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 pm

What I'm thinking is you should put something like "GMS like but way better with a lot of addons" <-- something like that Smile
    Jaz
    Jaz
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by Jaz Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:19 am

Zack wrote:Here are some suggestions.

Great suggestions , but there is certain things i don't agree.
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Post by Zack Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:34 am

Whats things?

And anther thing, as you may know the server got shut down by a hacking douschbag and I would say so mny more things about him but, i think we should tighten the security of the new server
    GFXKid
    GFXKid
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by GFXKid Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Yes. And need a terms and conditions, that tells you that you have to abide by the rules. O_O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content