UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

UniversalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
GFXKid
Pott
OMGTourettes
7 posters

Terms of Service... revised

OMGTourettes
    OMGTourettes

Male Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Terms of Service... revised Empty Terms of Service... revised

Post by OMGTourettes Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Well this is mostly for nexon cause they're on one fat ass period right now. Make a tos, but a revised one, that basically kicks out anyone who is associated with Nexon or has bad intentions, and make it like... legally backed or something. I mean.. all my favorite servers were closed by those nazi loving sons of fishes. I'm just concerned nexon will come in here...
    And it would be really nice if the ToS was like a popup BEFORE you enter the site, to make it safer.
    Pott
    Pott

Male Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-04-01

Terms of Service... revised Empty Re: Terms of Service... revised

Post by Pott Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Agreed. A nice written TOS
    GFXKid
    GFXKid
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by GFXKid Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 pm

http://phpgamespace.com/how-to-write-a-terms-of-service
    ToS Tut. I'd do one myself, but I don't trust myself. o_O
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    Dickwad

Male Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Post by FlowMotion(asswipe) Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Your TOS is not backed up by a lawyer so it means NOTHING!

Good luck thinking Your TOS stands a chance because without a TOS backed up by a lawyer you can make the TOS say whatever but You kids no nothing.

Your server is in voliation of the Nexon TOS Learn to read and stop worrying about thinking your cool because your a "GM" on a private server you didn't code, One can say they are programmers because they make a few modifations however real programmers are people like OdinMS they are the ones who made MapleStory servers without them releasing there source you wouldn't have a server to use basicly all theses sources are just modfied OdinMS with a few added things

Until you code your own whole server from scratch your not anything close to a programmer but keep thinking you are if thats what makes you get thru the day lieing to yourself lol.

Back to the TOS Nexon owns full copyright to all the images weather it be the images in your "wz" folder on your server or the graphics that come from bannedstory they own full copyright to them images plus you are hosting and storing "*.wz" files which belong to nexon without consent of nexon telling you can host this on your VPS you are breaking the nexon TOS nexon dont mind file storing sites mirroring there setup because nexon allows them to but you and every other server are effecting nexon's income so you go ahead make up your TOS all you want but if nexon wants to shut you down they can and will.

Alot of you are just barely out of your preteen stage me im 25 and I know reality I dont live in this fanasty world you kids live in but when your my age if you grow up and look back you'll see how dumb you were to think that a Made up TOS will protect you ahaha.

If I were nexon I'd just contact your web hosts and have your web host terminate your hosting for hosting illegal copyright infragmations. would be funny to watch you waste money on web hosting and watch nexon have your server shut down for a web hosting TOS voliation heh and thers no refunds for breaking a hosting TOS.

Btw feel free to read the part on: http://phpgamespace.com/how-to-write-a-terms-of-service

where it says you might wanna run it past a lawyer Razz

The FREE way

Examine the Terms of Service of

* he major sites (they have the best lawyers, no doubt)
    * the largest site in your competitive area
    * sites relevant to what you are selling/doing

Then take out the best and most relevant terms and modify them to fit your site’s operations.

You might, after doing all of that, run it past a lawyer but most lawyers are largely clueless about operating an online enterprise.
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Male Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by Zack Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:46 pm

I have no idea what a TOS and i dont care if you call me ignorant, but Flow or anyone else, if i have contact with a lawyer, and i know i will because hes my uncle and he accepts the TOS what happens?
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    Dickwad

Post by FlowMotion(asswipe) Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Zack wrote:I have no idea what a TOS and i dont care if you call me ignorant, but Flow or anyone else, if i have contact with a lawyer, and i know i will because hes my uncle and he accepts the TOS what happens?

If he reads the TOS of nexon's and see's what your doing he will deny it because private servers are illegal to have most companies dont really care but nexon is one of them companies that are greedy.

But if he does pass and approve the TOS well when the time comes and nexon wants to take you to court your uncle can tell the judge he was the one who granted the TOS.
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Post by Zack Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh...
    GFXKid
    GFXKid
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by GFXKid Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:21 am

FlowMotion wrote:Your server is in voliation of the Nexon TOS Learn to read and stop worrying about thinking your cool because your a "GM" on a private server you didn't code, One can say they are programmers because they make a few modifations however real programmers are people like OdinMS they are the ones who made MapleStory servers without them releasing there source you wouldn't have a server to use basicly all theses sources are just modfied OdinMS with a few added things

Until you code your own whole server from scratch your not anything close to a programmer but keep thinking you are if thats what makes you get thru the day lieing to yourself lol.
    This topic is not about programming, or GM's thinking they are 'cool'.
    Also, being a programmer does not make you cool.
    (Life is not some popularity contest)

FlowMotion wrote:Alot of you are just barely out of your preteen stage me im 25 and I know reality I dont live in this fanasty world you kids live in but when your my age if you grow up and look back you'll see how dumb you were to think that a Made up TOS will protect you ahaha.
    A 25 year old who can't punctuate sentences properly. Amazing.
    Us 'kids' don't live in fantasy worlds. Most of us are attending school, study and working.
    Most fantasy worlds have little unicorns and toads that turn into princes. Not work, jobs and education.
    Tozza
    Tozza
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post by Tozza Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 am

GFXKid wrote:
    FlowMotion wrote:Your server is in voliation of the Nexon TOS Learn to read and stop worrying about thinking your cool because your a "GM" on a private server you didn't code, One can say they are programmers because they make a few modifations however real programmers are people like OdinMS they are the ones who made MapleStory servers without them releasing there source you wouldn't have a server to use basicly all theses sources are just modfied OdinMS with a few added things

FlowMotion wrote:Alot of you are just barely out of your preteen stage me im 25 and I know reality I dont live in this fanasty world you kids live in but when your my age if you grow up and look back you'll see how dumb you were to think that a Made up TOS will protect you ahaha.
    Us 'kids' don't live in fantasy worlds. Most of us are attending school, study and working.
    Most fantasy worlds have little unicorns and toads that turn into princes. Not work, jobs and education.
    Amen but i see unicorns all the time....
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Post by Zack Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 am

GFXKid wrote:

Like GFX said, 25 year old who can't punctuate is amazing. Also why would a 25 year old be going and hacking maplestory for a living? You should be done with college, did you even go to college? Do you make income? What are you doing in life? Playing maplestory and hacking it because your angry? When you said that you were 25 and making fun of us because we were kids that makes you look like an idiot. A 25 year old playing a teen game that makes us laugh at you. Do something better in life, you seem to know a lot about computers.
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    Dickwad

Post by FlowMotion(asswipe) Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Zack wrote:
    GFXKid wrote:

Like GFX said, 25 year old who can't punctuate is amazing. Also why would a 25 year old be going and hacking maplestory for a living? You should be done with college, did you even go to college? Do you make income? What are you doing in life? Playing maplestory and hacking it because your angry? When you said that you were 25 and making fun of us because we were kids that makes you look like an idiot. A 25 year old playing a teen game that makes us laugh at you. Do something better in life, you seem to know a lot about computers.

Not all of us care about our grammar online.
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Post by Zack Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Flow, do something better in life, you can do something better then just hack maplestory for a living.
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    Dickwad

Post by FlowMotion(asswipe) Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Zack wrote:Flow, do something better in life, you can do something better then just hack maplestory for a living.

How can You sit here and only assume You know nothing of what I can do You can only assume it.

I've done more then just Hack Stupid Private MapleStory Servers, 25 I've been around alot longer then you kiddies have been born so before You go off assuming stuff learn more about me and stop trying to assume.

You really need to grow up stay in school or you will ammount to nothing in life.

But don't listen to a 25 year old be my guest ignore the warnings and ammount to nothing in life.

95% of the teens will have a criminal record before there adults anyways I remember being in elementry school staying before my "DARE" class saying how I'd never do drugs years later I was into weed, cocain, pcp which almost ended my life.

But yeah you go ahead don't listen to someone like your parents or other elders live the life to see the life pass thru you Very Happy
    Infatuated
    Infatuated
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Male Number of posts : 400
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by Infatuated Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 pm

FlowMotion wrote:
    Zack wrote:Flow, do something better in life, you can do something better then just hack maplestory for a living.

How can You sit here and only assume You know nothing of what I can do You can only assume it.

I've done more then just Hack Stupid Private MapleStory Servers, 25 I've been around alot longer then you kiddies have been born so before You go off assuming stuff learn more about me and stop trying to assume.

You really need to grow up stay in school or you will ammount to nothing in life.

But don't listen to a 25 year old be my guest ignore the warnings and ammount to nothing in life.

95% of the teens will have a criminal record before there adults anyways I remember being in elementry school staying before my "DARE" class saying how I'd never do drugs years later I was into weed, cocain, pcp which almost ended my life.

But yeah you go ahead don't listen to someone like your parents or other elders live the life to see the life pass thru you Very Happy
    Are you insulting us or something? If you are, then gtfo. Fix your grammar, boy, that is probably why you didn't make it to College or even finish Highschool. Why are you cyber bullying us, that's quite sad aswell.  Do you have anything else to do in life but sit infront of a computer screen hiding your ugly face? Hacking an online private server is quite nerdy and useless. What can you do? Make godly items and steal our ID and Pass, big deal. You arn't impressing me or anyone else. Give me atleast 5 people that appreciate the things you do, NO ONE. You also mentioned that you do drugs, good for you, we don't give a rats ass, and that 95% of teens will have a criminal record before they're adults. All I have to say is that your freaking stupid. Who the hell said that 95% will have a criminals record, that's maybe just you, only stupid rats will do stupid shit. Hope you fail more in your life. I also don't give an afro if I went off topic or my rant doesn't make sense. Just remember, Flow, you won't gain anything from life if you keep this up. Go get a job.
    Tozza
    Tozza
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tozza Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Lol this is the topic with the most "most writing in one post" tho it is getting off-topic...
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    FlowMotion(asswipe)
    Dickwad

Post by FlowMotion(asswipe) Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Dont worry kiddo in due time You will get whats coming to you. Cyber Bulling ahaha, funny the little baby thinking im bulling him onw thing is for sure you the your the ones hiding behind a computer you know if I was to meet you in real life the only thing protecting you is the law because if you touched you I'd be going to jail funny how you think you can talk shit behind your moms computer she bought for your family to use till you get a job kid and build your own computers and stop using your Dell or HP or even EMachine at that your a no buddy you cant even coding anything man atleast show some code you have done I bet you cant even code a website in basic HTML without a website generator I mean look at this forum you guys are so lame your using a forum like this because you dunno how to install something like PHPBB or Invision Power Board everything you all have was not made by any of you heh everything I did on my website was done by me and me alone I mean god you noobs use pre-made CMS layouts that are full of holes im waiting for the server to go up and when it guys im going to enjoy taking out the data base again and again and laugh everytime you guys talk shit to me because im going to keep owning your server until you stop talking shit and do something about it.
    Tozza
    Tozza
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tozza Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:13 pm

FlowMotion wrote:Dont worry kiddo in due time You will get whats coming to you. Cyber Bulling ahaha, funny the little baby thinking im bulling him onw thing is for sure you the your the ones hiding behind a computer you know if I was to meet you in real life the only thing protecting you is the law because if you touched you I'd be going to jail funny how you think you can talk shit behind your moms computer she bought for your family to use till you get a job kid and build your own computers and stop using your Dell or HP or even EMachine at that your a no buddy you cant even coding anything man atleast show some code you have done I bet you cant even code a website in basic HTML without a website generator I mean look at this forum you guys are so lame your using a forum like this because you dunno how to install something like PHPBB or Invision Power Board everything you all have was not made by any of you heh everything I did on my website was done by me and me alone I mean god you noobs use pre-made CMS layouts that are full of holes im waiting for the server to go up and when it guys im going to enjoy taking out the data base again and again and laugh everytime you guys talk shit to me because im going to keep owning your server until you stop talking shit and do something about it.
    ok thats it b!tch BANNAGE!
    OMGTourettes
    OMGTourettes

Male Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post by OMGTourettes Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 am

Okay... so is there going to be a new TOS?
    cause I ain't reading pages of random text...
    Zack
    Zack
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Post by Zack Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:03 pm

FlowMotion(asswipe) wrote:

If you have done more than hack private servers, than what did you do? Tell me. You said you want us to learn more about you so tell me, what do you do for a living?

And Flow, your the one being hypocritical by saying that were just immature, ignorant "kiddies" who are gonna fail at life, hello? Are you stupid? What your saying is an assumption. Calling us assumers when you assume in your previous posts. We assumed, yeah, but then what does that make you? If your calling us kids and then just assuming right after that and assuming we fit that description, then that means your on the same level as us, little kids.

Congratulations, you just became a little kid. Very Happy

Also I would never listen to someone who smokes all that shi*, and saying your better than us. Calling is ignorant? Calling us failures? Your the failure.

We're young, We still have a future. How about you?
    Times running out.
    GFXKid
    GFXKid
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by GFXKid Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

FlowMotion(asswipe) wrote:Dont worry kiddo in due time You will get whats coming to you. Cyber Bulling ahaha, funny the little baby thinking im bulling him onw thing is for sure you the your the ones hiding behind a computer you know if I was to meet you in real life the only thing protecting you is the law because if you touched you I'd be going to jail funny how you think you can talk shit behind your moms computer she bought for your family to use till you get a job kid and build your own computers and stop using your Dell or HP or even EMachine at that your a no buddy you cant even coding anything man atleast show some code you have done I bet you cant even code a website in basic HTML without a website generator I mean look at this forum you guys are so lame your using a forum like this because you dunno how to install something like PHPBB or Invision Power Board everything you all have was not made by any of you heh everything I did on my website was done by me and me alone I mean god you noobs use pre-made CMS layouts that are full of holes im waiting for the server to go up and when it guys im going to enjoy taking out the data base again and again and laugh everytime you guys talk shit to me because im going to keep owning your server until you stop talking shit and do something about it.

I just read that whole thing, and realized that there wasn't one full stop/period or comma.
    Did you drop out of year 5 English or something?
    Did your parents even send you to school?
    Or were you too engulfed in your little nerdy computer crap to even have a possible career in life?

Zack wrote:We're young, We still have a future. How about you?
    Times running out.

.. Pwnd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:05 pm