UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

UniversalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Crashing/Rebirth/LVL

Arcadia

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Crashing/Rebirth/LVL Empty Crashing/Rebirth/LVL

Post by Arcadia Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey UMS and GM's!,

Server:
    I think that the server need a maintenance because when I play the server crashes! And we need to restore the server to its original state. Days of crash: 3/12,

Rebirth
    The rebirth is akward. @rebirth make the person EX: Arcadia(ME)
    Is glitched as the same job when you log back in. When you rebirth at the moment you can't use MPC or Skills for some reason! If you take it out or fix it, that would be great.

Lvls
    The lvls is glitched like the rebirth. When I get to lvl 200 i stop gaining lvls, maybe it's just me or plz help (I see people getting to lvl 250!)
    Tozza
    Tozza
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Crashing/Rebirth/LVL Empty Re: Crashing/Rebirth/LVL

Post by Tozza Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Arcadia wrote:Hey UMS and GM's!,

Server:
    I think that the server need a maintenance because when I play the server crashes! And we need to restore the server to its original state. Days of crash: 3/12,Sometimes this may happen because an admin is either restarting the server to save changes or has shut the server down for other reasons. Seeing as it has only happened once for u we cannot be sure of what the problem is.

Rebirth
    Is glitched as the same job when you log back in. When you rebirth at the moment you can't use MPC or Skills for some reason! If you take it out or fix it, that would be great.This is trying to be fixed.

Lvls
    The lvls is glitched like the rebirth. When I get to lvl 200 i stop gaining lvls, maybe it's just me or plz help (I see people getting to lvl 250!)Does your exp bar go orange? If so just keep leveling up it will go away and you will pass the 200 limit
    Hope this helps!
    ,Tozza
    Kevin-kun
    Kevin-kun
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post by Kevin-kun Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:58 am

LoL ...
    Arcadia

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by Arcadia Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:00 am

Tozza wrote:
    Arcadia wrote:Hey UMS and GM's!,

Server:
    I think that the server need a maintenance because when I play the server crashes! And we need to restore the server to its original state. Days of crash: 3/12,Sometimes this may happen because an admin is either restarting the server to save changes or has shut the server down for other reasons. Seeing as it has only happened once for u we cannot be sure of what the problem is.

Rebirth
    Is glitched as the same job when you log back in. When you rebirth at the moment you can't use MPC or Skills for some reason! If you take it out or fix it, that would be great.This is trying to be fixed.

Lvls
    The lvls is glitched like the rebirth. When I get to lvl 200 i stop gaining lvls, maybe it's just me or plz help (I see people getting to lvl 250!)Does your exp bar go orange? If so just keep leveling up it will go away and you will pass the 200 limit
    Hope this helps!
    ,Tozza

Thx Tozza and I learned how to fix the Rebirth, but we need a coder to put Cody in FM. When u are a beginner he make you into any job, so I think that will help ^^

-Arcadia Unique FTW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content