UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

UniversalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Danny and Zack's Help to the Forums

Arcadia

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Danny and Zack's Help to the Forums Empty Danny and Zack's Help to the Forums

Post by Arcadia Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Zack and I have thought of ideas to add on the forums. Here they are.
    1. Ban Appeals- If you got banned for an unexpected reason, or you were banned for a wrong reason, then APPEAL!!

2. Photos in Real Life- If you are comfortable with posting your pictures in real life, go ahead, this forum is dedicated to real life pictures.

3. Forum Contest- Admins may create a contest with the UMS server(Catch phrases,GFX contests,etc.). Whoever wins gets prizes!!

These are Zack and Danny's ideas to impact the forums!
    Please take this into consideration :]]
    Infatuated
    Infatuated
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Male Number of posts : 400
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Danny and Zack's Help to the Forums Empty Re: Danny and Zack's Help to the Forums

Post by Infatuated Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Not bad, not bad. I hope they add that up. I would like to participate in one of those. =)
    Once again, good job Smile.
    Jaz
    Jaz
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Female Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Danny and Zack's Help to the Forums Empty Re: Danny and Zack's Help to the Forums

Post by Jaz Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:13 pm

I would like the idea ban appeal.
    Tozza
    Tozza
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 161

Post by Tozza Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Arcadia wrote:Zack and I have thought of ideas to add on the forums. Here they are.
    1. Ban Appeals- If you got banned for an unexpected reason, or you were banned for a wrong reason, then APPEAL!!

2. Photos in Real Life- If you are comfortable with posting your pictures in real life, go ahead, this forum is dedicated to real life pictures.More of a topic to me

3. Forum Contest- Admins may create a contest with the UMS server(Catch phrases,GFX contests,etc.). Whoever wins gets prizes!!

These are Zack and Danny's ideas to impact the forums!
    Please take this into consideration :]]
    Other than that its some good ideas good job! I'll consider adding them later.
    Kevin-kun
    Kevin-kun
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 125

Post by Kevin-kun Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Nobody has been banned, & not to mention Our Autoban is on par with SydneyMS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:09 am