UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

UniversalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Application for GM/Forum Morderator position [Pending]

xSaintyx
    xSaintyx

Male Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Application for GM/Forum Morderator position [Pending] Empty Application for GM/Forum Morderator position [Pending]

Post by xSaintyx Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:22 am

Name in the 'Real World': Samuel Lee
    Name you would liked to be called by: Sam, Sammy, Sammie, etc.
    Location/Timezone: Singapore, Timezone UTC +8

Online Times (+ Restrictions): 5 Hours on Weekdays and 8 hours on Weekends.

Applying for the position of:In-Game GameMaster/ Forum Moderator. (e.g In-game GM/Coder/Graphic designer/Web desginer/Forum moderator)

UniversalStory in-game name(s): IGN would be xSaintyx, once the downloading of UniversalStory's Client is done.

Why you should be chosen: I know the IMPORTANCE of being a GM/Fourm Moderator, be it as to the community, or the server. As of a higher position, i will have more RESPONSIBILITY and keep things in order. I BELIEVE that i can help to make the server a more wonderful and interesting place that maplers would want to be in. I could also hold EVENTS in-game as to attract more people into playing this server. As a GM, i would FOLLOW the rules strictly as it is a very important part as of that position. I could also do basic stuff like banning hackers, help around the community and stuff. Unlike some other people, they would cause trouble in the server instead of helping it. I'm sure that i would be a great asset in making this server a popular one. Some GMs would feel stressed up when some people asked them some questions that are not in a proper manner, and would lose interest in being a GM. For me, i would feel that its kinda funny and helps them out seriously, which then, becomes my interest in helping people out. I can manage my time properly which helps keeps things in order. Holding some new events that would give people curiosity, and resulting in interest in playing the server. Every player in the server are of the same level, and one cant give others that you like privileges, as it would seem unfair for other players. I'm also tolerant, as in not getting pissed off easily, as it would cause more trouble in the server instead if helping it. Hence, being a GM is an important thing and cannot be joked on, and i am sure i can handle it.

What can you do to help: I could help both in forums and in-game. I can hold some interesting events that i already have in mind and have a great sense in helping people out whole-heartedly.

What makes you better than the rest: Unlike some people, i will do things that i said , which means i always tell the truth about things that is serious. Some people would want to be GM as they would attain more power, which they do not put in good use, only to themselves. If i am given more power in-game, i could have more opportunities in helping, thus, a wider space for making the server a greater place.

Experience (Depending on you're wanted position e.g GM=Past GM on servers + Proof): I made a server myself, but closed it down as no people are willing to play it, as i am quite poor in coding for the server.

Contact information (MSN/E-Mail/AIM/.etc): MSN: str1kefreedom94@hotmail.com

Personal info (optional):-NIL-

Anything you want to say??: I wouldn't be a GM just for my own sake, but for other's. Having more power would make more opportunities to help on more in-game and the forums.

Yours Sincerely,
    Samuel/xSaintyx
    Jaz
    Jaz
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Female Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Application for GM/Forum Morderator position [Pending] Empty Re: Application for GM/Forum Morderator position [Pending]

Post by Jaz Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:13 am

Yea PinkFear btw , and yea i know you from the previous server your
    nice and genorous . I did see you helping people before and therefor you have my approval.
    iDuck
    iDuck
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Female Number of posts : 355

Application for GM/Forum Morderator position [Pending] Empty Re: Application for GM/Forum Morderator position [Pending]

Post by iDuck Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:20 am

denied because your sainty >;O
    jks i approve xD
    Kevin-kun
    Kevin-kun
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 125

Post by Kevin-kun Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:50 am

oooh...

Bad timing... What should I do..?

Singapore...? T___T"

usually I would accept... but this time I will trust my Staff.

https://universalms.forummotion.com/news-and-updates-f3/current-gm-list-t54.htm
    iDuck
    iDuck
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by iDuck Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 am

psst sainty >;O
    say your from africa Wink
    xSaintyx
    xSaintyx

Male Number of posts : 9

Post by xSaintyx Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 am

iDuck wrote:psst sainty >;O
    say your from africa Wink

O'rly? I thought i saw duck in the restaurant over the past few days o-o -laughs in corner-
    iDuck
    iDuck
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by iDuck Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:32 am

-slap- >3>
    Kevin-kun
    Kevin-kun
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 125

Post by Kevin-kun Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Shocked

Lmfao. You got owned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:57 am