UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

UniversalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application

Forthninja
    Forthninja

Male Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

GM application Empty GM application

Post by Forthninja Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:21 am

Name in Real Life:Lyon Koh

Name you would liked to be called by:Lyon,Forthninja

Location/Timezone:New York, USA /-5 GMT

Online Times (+ Restrictions):Depends on the day and how much I experience: three days a week I work late, and only get in about 4+ hours, all the other days should be an easy 6+ hours.
    Applying for: Forum moderator.

Applying for the position of(e.g In-game GM/Coder/Graphic designer/Web desginer/Forum moderator): In-game GM/Forum moderator

UniversalStory in-game name(s):Forthninja

Why you should be chosen:To join the team and why I want to join the team are completely different things in my opinion soo..

I do not believe that being a GM is to only to ban hackers, to hold events, and get those amazing powers. I believe that being a GM should mean being logical, professional, friendly, and non-biased when making any decision. To me, a GM should also love to have staff to player interaction constantly, instead of just sitting around waiting for problems to come to them; but at the same time, should also maintain a high level of staff-staff communication as well. I also find that I'm extremely good at handling GM-player conflicts and resolving them with a fair compromise as well, while hosting amazing, though not so original, events in my past experiences.

Why I want to join the team is a completely different story. I want to join the team because I do like helping people as much as I can, I know it sounds cheesy but it's really true. To me, GMs aren't really better then the players, actually in a way, they're slaves to the server, [haha, I made a funny. F3] but I love it. I also believe that a good community should be full of respect; if I'm allowed the position, respect is, and always will be, my number one priority. Though being a GM, it only requires putting a word in to break those Super Megaphone wars. Another reason I wish to join the GM team is because I love the the feeling of players joy when they see me, or hear that someone has been banned for hacking, or even when they win an event. I would love to do that for the players of UniversalMS.

What can you do to help:I think that I can do everything that I said I would do in the above section. Which would be keeping a friendly staff-player connection, maintaining a respectful environment, banning hackers with appropriate evidence, hosting fun events, consulting other GMs in time of question, resolving any conflicts fairly, and pretty much anything else that is needed.

What makes you better than the rest:I think that i can do a better job because i will not be prejudice to anybody.I will be fair to everyone even if that person is my friend.

Experience (Depending on you're wanted position e.g GM=Past GM on servers + Proof):I was a GM for BerserkMS [resigned, Make, you can ask me why if you need to.], it isn't a good reference at all, but I think I did a good job. ^^

Contact information (MSN/E-Mail/AIM/.etc): lyon_koh@hotmail.com

Personal info (optional):On the personal side, hoping to be a psychology major next school year. I have a laptop, so I have internet access pretty much anywhere I go, and I'm a really friendly girl when you get to know me. Anything anyone else wants to know, be sure to ask me. ^^

Anything you want to say?:Whoever Is Reading This [ Staff Or Admin ] Thanks For Your Attention.I Hope I Can Join THe Staff To Make UniversalMS A Better Place.Good Luck To All Thoses Who Are Applying To.
    With Great Power Comes With Great Responbility

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:55 pm