UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalMS

Universal MS is closed please leave thank you

UniversalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Tozza
Infatuated
6 posters

Alan Jiang's [GM Application] [OnHold]

Infatuated
    Infatuated
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Male Number of posts : 400
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Alan Jiang's [GM Application] [OnHold] Empty Alan Jiang's [GM Application] [OnHold]

Post by Infatuated Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Name in Real Life: My name is Alan Jiang.

Name you would liked to be called by: Well, it doesn't really matter. Many people in my school calls me; AJ, Jiang, or simply, Alan.

Age: I am fourteen and a half years old. (14½) [Very old, eh?]

Location/Timezone: I was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. My Timezone is -8 GMT (PST). Correct me If I'm wrong.

Online Times (+ Restrictions): Well, i manage my time on the computer wisely. 1-3 hours or more on weekdays, depending on my homework and such. & Quite a lot on the weekend, also depending if I am going out with friends or family.

Applying for the position of(e.g In-game GM/Coder/Graphic designer/Web desginer/Forum moderator): I am applying for the Game Master position and if you need more moderators, I am willing to do that as well.

UniversalStory in-game name(s); My sister has made one. Her In-game name is Julie. I have been sharing this account for some-times now. Why? Because, i heard there was going to be a wipe-out since this is still beta version. So, when there is a wipe-out, my in-game name will be Infatuated.

Why you should be chosen: I should be chosen because I love responsibility. I think I can help you guys with whatever you need. I can make banners, advertise, and moderate the forums. I am well organized and I love to have fun. I would throw an event daily so more people would come, and it will stay fresh. I also just started to vote for you guys :] .

What can you do to help: I can help by helping out the youth by using my abilities to make them satify. I will not abuse this position just to show off my power and equips. I will make creative events, give out good event items to the winners, etc. Lately, I have been hearing about lagginess from this server, which is not an good way to complain about. I will find a way to make it better. How? By dontating. Last but not least, I can also advertise this server on youtube, which is a piece of cheese for me :].

What makes you better than the rest: I wouldn't really say I am the "best". But I can be good or bad. Not everyone is better than the rest. In my opinion. People have their ups and downs. So do I. 

Experience (Depending on you're wanted position e.g GM=Past GM on servers + Proof): To be brutal honest, I have been a GM in three private servers, which have been ALL shut down. They are the following; PCMaple, HaHaMS, and NationalMS. My friends have made some Private Servers and I get to be a GM, so I gain some experience from that. It was a blast. Also, I have my handy-danty GM book, which will come in handy.

Contact information (MSN/E-Mail/AIM/.etc): My MSN is jiang-alan@hotmail.com ; And, if you have AIM, you can add me. My screen-nam e is alanjiang45

Personal info (optional): 

About assertive Alan Jiang; I attend high school in Vancouver, British Columbia.(burr) All of our classes are taught at highschool level, but slowed down a little to accommodate for our learning span. I recently quit my job at Mc.Donalds, so I have more time on my hands. Learning at fast paces, and the want to learn more (curiosity) have been some of my positive attributes. Green is my favorite color, and I love to laugh! (hahhae) The thing about me is I love to keep myself busy. I pretty much like pushing myself to the point where I can't breathe because of panic attacks but also at the same time having fun. I am in my school's Student Council (Activities Chair) where I run all events and proposals in our school. All of the following committees are supervised by me: spirit committee, dance committee, and all the fun committees most people don't want to be in. But I keep the spirit up in our school, which is an important job to me, and I gain satisfaction by making others happy.

Anything you want to say?: 

I felt like sharing a couple of events I made to show that I'm capable of having my own contribution to the server. These two seemed to be one of the more popular ones, and I based most of my events off of manga/anime. ~.~

This was sorta like a mini-event I used to prepare for the main attraction. 

-Death Note:

A GM will begin randomly killing off players and with each clue that is given, 5 or so people will be killed. The first to figure out who the "Kira" is wins. Each person will only have 1 guess since there's only a few GMs at the moment and I don't players to be having trial and error answers.

-Rabbit Doubt: The Main Event 
    Basically you'll have a whole group of people who'll be supervised by a GM aka an Overseer. (Though GMs are free to participate, they will not be able to use Hide.) The Overseer will designate a Wolf while the others will be Rabbits. The group will be spread out over the server in different maps and speak with each other over buddy chat or whisper. The Wolf will then "stalk" each Rabbit and kill them by saying "bang." Or they can do it the old-fashioned way by slashing the Rabbit with a weapon, preferably a dagger or an axe? Once a Rabbit has died, after they state whether or not they are the Wolf, they will no longer be allowed to speak and will stay in an area designated by the Overseer. (The Morgue.) In order for the Rabbits to win, they must in turn "stalk" the Wolf and catch him/her in the act of killing another Rabbit. The Rabbit will then say "Bang." Rabbits are allowed to say kill other Rabbits who are suspected of being the Wolf. But if they catch the wrong one, the Wolf lives and continues killing while the Rabbits have just lost one of their teammates.

I'll further discuss the rules if you like them. I also came up with some new events [:

- Sorry for this long application. [Got carried away]. Anyways, thank you for reading my application. I hope I get selected as a GM and/or Forum Moderator. 

~ Sincerely, Alan Jiang.

P.S. Criticisms directing to me is allow. I know a lot of you GM's have a hard time reading long applications. I understand! & And, if you're lazy to read, try picking out the useful informations :]. Thanks alot!

Last edited by Jaz on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:17 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Colour Coding.)
    Tozza
    Tozza
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Alan Jiang's [GM Application] [OnHold] Empty Re: Alan Jiang's [GM Application] [OnHold]

Post by Tozza Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Infatuated wrote:
    Name in Real Life: My name is Alan Jiang.

Name you would liked to be called by: Well, it doesn't really matter. Many people in my school calls me; AJ, Jiang, or simply, Alan.

Age: I am fourteen and a half years old. (14½) [Very old, eh?]

Location/Timezone: I was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. My Timezone is -8 GMT (PST). Correct me If I'm wrong.

Online Times (+ Restrictions): Well, i manage my time on the computer wisely. 1-3 hours or more on weekdays, depending on my homework and such. & Quite a lot on the weekend, also depending if I am going out with friends or family.

Applying for the position of(e.g In-game GM/Coder/Graphic designer/Web desginer/Forum moderator): I am applying for the Game Master position and if you need more moderators, I am willing to do that as well.

UniversalStory in-game name(s); My sister has made one. Her In-game name is Julie. I have been sharing this account for some-times now. Why? Because, i heard there was going to be a wipe-out since this is still beta version. So, when there is a wipe-out, my in-game name will be Infatuated.

Why you should be chosen: I should be chosen because I love responsibility. I think I can help you guys with whatever you need. I can make banners, advertise, and moderate the forums. I am well organized and I love to have fun. I would throw an event daily so more people would come, and it will stay fresh. I also just started to vote for you guys :] .

What can you do to help: I can help by helping out the youth by using my abilities to make them satify. I will not abuse this position just to show off my power and equips. I will make creative events, give out good event items to the winners, etc. Lately, I have been hearing about lagginess from this server, which is not an good way to complain about. I will find a way to make it better. How? By dontating. Last but not least, I can also advertise this server on youtube, which is a piece of cheese for me :].

What makes you better than the rest: I wouldn't really say I am the "best". But I can be good or bad. Not everyone is better than the rest. In my opinion. People have their ups and downs. So do I. 

Experience (Depending on you're wanted position e.g GM=Past GM on servers + Proof): To be brutal honest, I have been a GM in three private servers, which have been ALL shut down. They are the following; PCMaple, HaHaMS, and NationalMS. My friends have made some Private Servers and I get to be a GM, so I gain some experience from that. It was a blast. Also, I have my handy-danty GM book, which will come in handy.

Contact information (MSN/E-Mail/AIM/.etc): My MSN is jiang-alan@hotmail.com ; And, if you have AIM, you can add me. My screen-nam e is alanjiang45

Personal info (optional): 

About assertive Alan Jiang; I attend high school in Vancouver, British Columbia.(burr) All of our classes are taught at highschool level, but slowed down a little to accommodate for our learning span. I recently quit my job at Mc.Donalds, so I have more time on my hands. Learning at fast paces, and the want to learn more (curiosity) have been some of my positive attributes. Green is my favorite color, and I love to laugh! (hahhae) The thing about me is I love to keep myself busy. I pretty much like pushing myself to the point where I can't breathe because of panic attacks but also at the same time having fun. I am in my school's Student Council (Activities Chair) where I run all events and proposals in our school. All of the following committees are supervised by me: spirit committee, dance committee, and all the fun committees most people don't want to be in. But I keep the spirit up in our school, which is an important job to me, and I gain satisfaction by making others happy.

Anything you want to say?: 

I felt like sharing a couple of events I made to show that I'm capable of having my own contribution to the server. These two seemed to be one of the more popular ones, and I based most of my events off of manga/anime. ~.~

This was sorta like a mini-event I used to prepare for the main attraction. 

-Death Note:

A GM will begin randomly killing off players and with each clue that is given, 5 or so people will be killed. The first to figure out who the "Kira" is wins. Each person will only have 1 guess since there's only a few GMs at the moment and I don't players to be having trial and error answers.

-Rabbit Doubt: The Main Event 
    Basically you'll have a whole group of people who'll be supervised by a GM aka an Overseer. (Though GMs are free to participate, they will not be able to use Hide.) The Overseer will designate a Wolf while the others will be Rabbits. The group will be spread out over the server in different maps and speak with each other over buddy chat or whisper. The Wolf will then "stalk" each Rabbit and kill them by saying "bang." Or they can do it the old-fashioned way by slashing the Rabbit with a weapon, preferably a dagger or an axe? Once a Rabbit has died, after they state whether or not they are the Wolf, they will no longer be allowed to speak and will stay in an area designated by the Overseer. (The Morgue.) In order for the Rabbits to win, they must in turn "stalk" the Wolf and catch him/her in the act of killing another Rabbit. The Rabbit will then say "Bang." Rabbits are allowed to say kill other Rabbits who are suspected of being the Wolf. But if they catch the wrong one, the Wolf lives and continues killing while the Rabbits have just lost one of their teammates.

I'll further discuss the rules if you like them. I also came up with some new events [:

- Sorry for this long application. [Got carried away]. Anyways, thank you for reading my application. I hope I get selected as a GM and/or Forum Moderator. 

~ Sincerely, Alan Jiang.

P.S. Criticisms directing to me is allow. I know a lot of you GM's have a hard time reading long applications. I understand! & And, if you're lazy to read, try picking out the useful informations :]. Thanks alot!

It's well sort out i like the organization of it being colour coded and all it makes it easier to read. A few errors but it ain't a ducking spelling bee now is it? No negative comments from me. You have my approval!
    Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

,Tozza
    Neoseeker
    Neoseeker
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 13

Alan Jiang's [GM Application] [OnHold] Empty Re: Alan Jiang's [GM Application] [OnHold]

Post by Neoseeker Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:56 pm

This is a nice and well written app good job you have a good timezone, im not sure if i have seen you on but i have met julie therefore you have my acception good luck Very Happy

-Neoz
    GFXKid
    GFXKid
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by GFXKid Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:06 am

I'm not as easy to win over as everyone else.
    You can write a lot. Big whoop.
    As typing is not a GM-needed skill, I can only base my decision on the information in-closed.
    As much as we do need new banners, you are not applying for GFX, so therefore do not need that information. You seem to be a responsible, helpful person.
    But this is all speak. Love to see you in action~
    Jaz
    Jaz
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Female Number of posts : 192

Post by Jaz Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:17 am

Yes effort have been put in and yea nice ideas for events .
    I am giving you a pass.
    iDuck
    iDuck
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Female Number of posts : 355

Post by iDuck Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 am

APPROVED =]
    Infatuated
    Infatuated
    Ultra Poster
    Ultra Poster

Male Number of posts : 400
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by Infatuated Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Thank you all for the great comments & tips. I appreciate it!
    iDuck
    iDuck
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Female Number of posts : 355

Post by iDuck Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:36 am

It's well sort out i like the organization of it being colour coded and all it makes it easier to read. A few errors but it ain't a ducking spelling bee now is it? No negative comments from me. You have my approval!
    Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

,Tozza

DUCKING SPELLING BEE!?!
    i can spell thank you very much >3>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:37 am